Stand a chance to win a
FROG CLASSROOM MAKEOVER
when you nominate a teacher!
Step 1: Choose a category that suits your teacher (or that suits yourself if you’re a teacher)
Step 2: Click on the category button below and fill up the form. You must also provide all the information and / or documents needed before 24 April 2014.
Step 3: Tell someone to nominate a teacher too! Winners will be announced on 14 May 2014.
The school who sends in the highest number of quality nominations will be given a FROG CLASSROOM MAKEOVER!
By participating in the 1BestariNet Teacher Awards 2015, you agree to abide by the Terms & Conditions [Link to T&C PDF] of the awards.
*Previous Frog Teacher Award winners (except Special Merit) are not eligible to be nominated. This is to encourage new teachers to participate.
Awarded to the teacher who has demonstrated outstanding, creative and innovative use of the 1BestariNet platform for teaching and learning.
- Nominee must have achieved more than 30 minutes of logins per week in March
- Nominee must have created at least 2 sites in March and provide matching Lesson Plans
- Nominee must have sent these 2 sites to MOE repository. Sites must be published on FrogStore
- Nominee must have used the 1BestariNet platform in creative and innovative ways for class or school
Awarded to the teacher who has demonstrated outstanding effort to make an impact on the community with Frog by training neighbouring schools that have lasting results.
- Nominee must have achieved more than 30 minutes of logins per month in the last 6 months before 30 March 2015
- Nominee must have been advocating the use of the 1BestariNet platform through physical or virtual training and consultation, in or outside of school in the last 6 months before 30 March 2015
A student-nominated award for the teacher who has inspired his / her students the most.
- Must be nominated by a student(s)
- Students are required to create a 1-2 minute video telling us who their teacher is and why he / she inspires them.
- The video should only refer to one teacher but can have many students involved.
Awarded to the teacher who has demonstrated active and creative usage of Google Hangouts or Hangouts on Air as a communication, collaboration, and Teaching and Learning tool.
- Nominees must be an active user of Google Hangouts as a collaboration, communication, and Teaching and Learning tool
- Nominees must have conducted a minimum of 3 Hangout sessions with up to a minimum of 5 individuals from at least 2 schools in the last 6 months before 30 March 2015